Posted by Admin in Air Conditioner, Amana, Benefits, Boilers, Furnace, Lennox, Maintenance, Yearly on -
There are lots of scenarios, when your furnace, air conditioners and boilers need maintenance once in a year. It just not increases the life of your equipment. But maintenance once in a year can also save your energy bills. Our Certified Technicians can help you to repair and also notifying you about the current small issues in your equipment and alert you about future big and expensive problems.
A cooling maintenance would include:
- Checking refrigerant pressures
- Diagnose of the equipment
- Temperature differences measurement
- Check drains
- Thermostat signal checking
- Indoor and outdoor motor oiling
A heating maintenance would include:
- Cleaning the burners and flame sensor
- Cleaning the ignition part and blower
- Testing the heat exchanger and manifold pressures
- Testing safety assemblies and switches
- Diagnose of gas and vent pipes
- Testing of Carbon Monoxide
Don’t give time to your minor problem to make an emergency. Get rid of the confusion and worry by choosing a Yearly Maintenance Plan with Cosmopolitan. We will remind you about the appointments of your booked maintenance. You will feel the comfort and have a peace of mind with surety that you are at right path.
Heating and Cooling in Toronto The Official Blog of Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc, Canada. for our visitors & customers we spread our News, Updates, Events, Heating & Cooling in Toronto -Promotions and Discount Offers..
Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (9)